Saturday 16 November 2013

Cautious


This is a photo of Olivia and I on the slides at the park in May of this year. We are both so cautious natured and it shows in this photo. It was a really fun day with her. I used DCWV Collage paper pack for the pp's. Used some old flowers from my stash. Trying to use up some of that lol.. One of them is prima, one is dollar store felt and the other is unknown. I replaced the bling on them with prima sugar dots. Used Cheery Lynn flourish and butterfly and gate dies. Love those dies. The paper doesn't stick in them!! You can buy them on line from the manufacturer. Also used MS and EK punches. Fabric store lace. Unknown bling. Heidi Swapp photo folder used as the photo matting. Friskars stamps. The sentiment on the top looks crooked but it is straight on the page lol.  I cut it out of the pp. I just used a cell phone photo of this page. I may replace it when I get out my good camera but I just did 11 pages last week and decided not to do that again. It took me all afternoon! If you visit please leave a note. I often wonder if anyone looks at my site.... Really wasn't sure about the green flower but decided to go with it....

No comments:

Post a Comment