Monday 21 March 2011

A Big Deal








I've been visiting other blogs and have been neglecting my own. As I might be the only one viewing my blog it seems kind of silly to keep it up to date but just in case here is another entry. This picture is of my granddaughter when she was about a month old. I always like pink and green together and when I found this paper it just seemed to fit in with the big event and all the excitement a new baby brings to a family. I found the great embelly at Michaels and cut it into two different pieces for the l/o. I made a circle frame from a martha stuart punch. The butterfly is a ms stamp that I stamped on two pp and one vellum and fussy cut. I then layered them and stickled the top one. The ribbon flowers are from walmart. I used a different ms punch for the background pink paper and sewed the green and pp together for some detailing and layered it all on a piece of brown cardstock. The pins are just to keep it in a shadowbox and I should have removed them before taking the photo. I bought a new camera so I am hoping to take better pictures of my l/o's soon. Our new baby is certainly a big deal to us.  Thanks for taking a look and please leave a comment if you have a minute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment