This was one of those l/o's that just went together quite readily. I found a flower tutorial on "such a pretty mess" and gave it a try. They weren't "girly" flowers so I decided to scrap this great photo I got a Christmas time. I used an EK punches for the frames. The lace I bought at a fabric store and the ribbon I recycled. It was packaging. The leaves are another punch. As you can tell I like using punches. I find them very handy and like the clean shapes. The title I cut with my cricut. I did some sewing distressing and lots of inking. I used some chalk inks in a couple of colours. My favourite ink colours are almost always chestnut roan and pinecone but I used some other colours on this as well. The metal looking dots are dimensional pearls in mushroom colour. The bee and dragonfly were in a clearance package at michaels. They ended up working on a couple of layouts and I wish I had bought a few more. I sprayed the chipboard swirl and the flowers with some gold glimmer mist. Thanks for having a peek at my site.