Sunday 3 March 2013

Grandpa and Tatym


Love this photo of Wally and Tatym last summer. We enjoyed a beautiful afternoon with family and I got a few good shots. I won a package of Close To My Heart papers and stamps at Scrap A Palooza this year and used them to make this page. The inspiration for the design is from Heather Jacob. She is amazing. I used some martha stewart and ek success punches. Used some hand made flowers from Bonnie's Paper Garden. Also make some handmade flowers myself. (the folded type ones). Did some fussy cutting and sewing and stamping. Used three different stamp sets and some unknown brads. Used tim holtz tiny attacher for the banner. Used spellbinders dies and big shot machine for the labels tucked behind the photo. This is not a good as Heather's layout but I am pleased with it. It was a totally different look for me to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment