Sunday 10 March 2013

Little Neighbour








This little guy lives by our cabin. I have tried to photograph him many times but they are all just a blur. Then when I was out walking I head him chattering and got this nice photo of him in a tree.  The pp is bo bunny I think. Unknown cardstock. I stamped it with a leafy stamp and stazon ink in olive green.Cut the tags/labels with a sizzix die and a big shot. Cut the tree with my gypsy(for layers) and cricut. Used some washi tape around the photo and a transparency on top of it. The pp behind the photo is a page from a note book and recycled packaging with script on it. Prima crystals. Ranger stickles. Stamped sentiment. Martha Stewart punches. Took a little artistic lisencing with the spelling as neighbour wouldn't fit so left out the gh.  Maybe should have just made a bigger label.?? Edges are cut with decorative scalloped scissors.

No comments:

Post a Comment