Sunday 11 November 2012

Batman


I just finished this page yesterday and I really like how it turned out. It is of our grandson when we visited a couple of months ago.  He was so thrilled with the Batman costume my husband bought for him. The papers were in my stash and I think I got them at Scrap A Poolaza in February. I believe they were in a prize pack and may be Close to my Heart but I am not sure. The gold paper is Tim Holtz and is in a paper pad. It is the type you can sand after embossing to get a different colour core. The tape measure and gears and film strip and embossing folder are also Tim Holtz. The fastener is from a fabric store. Mom gave it to me from her sewing stash. I used some tags and a chipboard button and buttons and twine and brads from my stash. The wooden ladybugs are dollar store. I did some sewing on this page. I also used a EK punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment