Sunday 11 November 2012

Wee Leprachaun


Our Olivia all dressed up for St. Patrick's Day last March. She is such a dolly. All the supplies are from my stash and many are dollar store. The letters and the wooden extra large popsicle stick are from there with the kids craft supplies. I used some transparencies and fussy cut the clock. I bought the white ceramic wishing well at Scrapbook Studio but forget the manufacturer. The chipboard is dusty attic. I love the little bumble bees. They are dollar store as are the tags. Buttons are from a big Walmart button bag from the craft section. Used some twine from my stash to sew them. Also used up some brads, bling and did some sewing. Glued a really shiny penny in a little paper pot of gold. It's hard to see in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment