Sunday 11 November 2012

By the Ocean


A photo of beautiful Maire by the ocean in BC. She is such a sweet girl and poses beautifully for the camera. She knows I like to take photos. The papers are Prima from the En Francais collection. I used them for two layouts one for a newborn boy and for this one. The lace on the bottom is fabric store from my Mom's sewing stash. The lace butterflies I am pretty sure are Martha Stewart. I made the twine flower. Thanks Kayla for the mini tutorial. The flowers are from my stash and not sure what company but came in a glass bottle. The large flower is a few different ones put together and behind them is an inked wooden doily.Used some packaging behind the photo to layer. Did some sewing. I try and use different stitches each time as I have a bunch on my machine I haven't used yet. This one will be a favourite. Pin is a gift from Laura. I think she bought them in California when she was there. Ribbon glide is an old one. Buttons are Jellybean soup or something like that. Frame for the photo is made with decorative scissors and white dots on each scallop. This idea is from Gabriella at Such A Pretty Mess.  If you haven't visited her site go have a look. You are in for a treat. Bling is Zva I think. The wood is two little pieces of driftwood from the beach by where this photo was taken. Zigzag ribbon is from a fabric store.

No comments:

Post a Comment