Sunday 11 November 2012

This Kiss


I just love this photo of my daughter and granddaughter. Liv is almost 2 and gives kisses but very sparingly so it was a thrill for her mom to get one and for me to catch it on camera. I just bought this line of paper from Carta Bella. They have it at Scrapbook Studio. Called Paris Girl. I also bought the zipper pulls and light bulbs there. The flowers are just a bunch of leftover ones from my stash. All the paper layers are punched or fussy cut from this line. The metal tag is from the dollar store. I used some metal pins that were a gift. Thanks Laura. I used some lace from my stash that I bought some years ago at Paper Trails. Was so sorry when they closed. Used some Tim Holtz film strip. I sewed a border on the popped up frame in a kind of cross stitch pattern. I really liked. it. I think I sew on every page. I like the look of added layering.

No comments:

Post a Comment